Toddlers have always been fascinated by the trucks and small vehicles. These well-designed trucks make them curious and happy at the same time. Therefore, toy trucks are the best way to trigger a sense of curiosity, learning, and imagination in toddlers. They come with different features, unique designs, and promises to offer unlimited fun.
So, if you are planning to add these toy trucks to your baby’s chest of toys, I have prepared a list of the best toy trucks for 2 year olds with a total of the best products. Also, I have discussed some important factors in the buying guide.
Go through it and see if you can find the right product for your little munchkin.
I have created this product list after a ton of research. So, these are my personal thoughts and not what the internet is saying or what the manufacturer says. Things I find interesting may not interest you. So, take the reviews sportingly.
Top Picks Toy Truck for 2 Year Olds
1. John Deere Sandbox Vehicle
As a parent, I realized that children are more engaging in interactive toys than anything else. With such toys, their imagination soars, and they become creative individuals. This is what I experienced gave my munchkin the John Deere Sandbox Vehicle.
At first, he was figuring out how the trucks work, and the very next moment, he was all about to begin a construction project in our backyard. All I am saying is that the John Deere trucks for two year olds are excellent for imaginative play. It will be fun to watch your little one haul, stack, and build with sand and dirt.
The set includes one tractor and one dump truck toy, and they come in the iconic John Deere green color. The toys boast durable plastic construction and are perfect for sandbox play. It features free-rolling wheels and the full-functional parts, such as the front loader and the moving dump bed, all make these trucks a miniature version of the original model.
These trucks for two years old will come in handy for their roadways, farms, and sandcastle projects. And the best part is that you can take these toys with you for beach trips as well. You will never be bothered again and carry on with your sunbathing while your kids build mountains, roads, and even small rocks.
I liked its construction as the trucks are designed for years of imaginative play. These vehicles can be used for both indoor and outdoor play. Plus, their ideal size allows small hands maneuver them.
The fun starts when your kid realizes that the front-end loader lowers and raises, and the dump bed dumps. The wheels are also plastics and smooth enough to roll on any surface without putting extra pressure.
While the manufacturer says that the trucks are ideal for children from 18 months to 4 years old, it is all about interest. If your little one finds it enjoyable, they will only play with this toy for as long as they want, irrespective of their age.
2. Mega Bloks Caterpillar Little Dump Truck
This is a unique dump truck designed by Mega Bloks, which I think is one of the greatest toy models. The reason I included this realistic CAT truck is that it works just like a real dump truck. This is one of the extra large toy trucks that children love to play within the playground and in the sandbox.
It is all your children need to become creative and work on imaginative play. The truck includes a friendly figure and 25 construction blocks that will really get your two years old going.
I really liked the figure included with the truck, which is versatile enough to sit on the driver’s seat and operate the truck and be the perfect construction buddy that your child needs in his/her imaginative play.
Regarding the construction blocks, they act as the perfect building material that your child can dump and load from one site to another, giving them an engaging experience.
You will be surprised at just how long your munchkin will stay entertained. It is a relatively larger dump truck toy, and if your kid has other similar toys, it will be a fest for them. And if they have friends or siblings, you can mind your own business and let them have a party together.
It is an interactive toy truck with rolling wheels and a fully-functional dump bed. The tires are large enough for your kid to easily maneuver it over sandy and hard surfaces. The smooth functioning of the tires and the intelligently designed dump bed makes it a complete package for two-year olds looking to have an interactive session of play.
I also liked the bright yellow color of the truck and thick black tires that are appealing to the eyes. The super cute figurine wears a white hat and will become the perfect partner for all your child’s make-believe construction projects.
3. John Deere Monster Treads Deluxe Lightning Wheels Tractor
John Deere is probably my favorite because they create some unique trucks in real life. While they are construction and farm vehicles, they look ergonomically beautiful, design-wise.
If you don’t believe me, have a look at this John Deere Tractor with monster treads. I am sure that you would be eager to take this amazingly stylish tractor for a spin. Nevertheless, it is not for you but for your children.
My little one totally fell in love with this new tractor the moment he saw it. It is that amazing. The most appealing aspect of these tractor toys for 2 year olds is their humongous tires.
The tires of this toy tractor are incredibly large. The wheels are incorporated in a sturdy design that looks stylish. This toy tractor is made for all kinds of terrain, thanks to its oversized and durable tires.
But it is not only the unique John Deere design and the humongous wheels that made me include this toy in my list of the best trucks for two year olds. You will be surprised to know that the wheels have multi-colored lights. The faster the tractor is rolled, the faster the wheel changes its color.
I am pretty sure that your son or daughter will be intrigued to see the lights change as they maneuver the tractor. I feel like it is less tractor and more of a monster truck.
With that said, if you are looking for monster truck toys for 2 year olds, the John Deere tractor might just fit the need. Coming back to this toy, another feature that I would like to mention is the sound it makes when it moves back and forth.
You won’t believe it, but the motion-activated sound system produces the sound of the tractor engine. This will truly make your child’s imaginative and make-believe play more engaging.
While it is perfect for older children, say 3-year-olds, I think it is one of the best toy trucks for 1 year olds, especially because of the lighting tires and the sound they produce.
4. CozyBomb Monster Truck Toys Playset
If your kids don’t like getting dirty in the sand and dirt or their imagination doesn’t revolve around dumping trucks that are slow, then I think the CozyBomb Monster Playset will be perfect for them.
This set of three vehicles are the best monster trucks for 2 year olds that have all the features and functionalities to keep your little one content and engaged for hours.
If your son or daughter is a monster truck enthusiast and loves watching all these videos on television and online, these trucks won’t disappoint them. For starters, your kids can perform stunts with them. The amazing design and technology used in these miniature monster trucks allow them to perform 360° rotating stunts.
What I really liked about these vehicles is their lifelike body wave that imitates a real monster truck. Demonstrate your kids to run these on uneven surfaces and watch the action and stunts it performs.
It uses the simple push and go mechanism that you can easily teach your little ones. Once they get going, there is no stopping them. Remarkably, all three trucks in the set boast some amazing graffiti that will surely stimulate your munchkin’s color recognition and imagination.
What’s noteworthy is that the tires are designed for all types of terrains, from rock trial paths to muddy patches, grass lawns, and even sandy beaches. The tires and the suspensions are engineered to imitate a real monster truck and are anti-skid as well.
These products are equipped with an anti-collision railing that protects the body when it hits hard on any surface like walls or trees. Most importantly, they are splash-proof, making them easy to clean.
It will be fun to see your toddler preparing the monster trucks for a nice run, giving it some cleaning and all.
5. Green Toys Fire Truck
If your toddler has a thing for firefighters and fire trucks or you want to present them with something interesting to learn, give them the Green Toys Fire Truck.
Children all around the world love fire trucks. This may be because of the fact that they sense something heroic whenever they see a firefighter or a fire truck. This product from Green Toys is one of the perfect toy trucks for 1 year olds and two year olds as it can help them in developing their motor skills.
Designed for both indoor and outdoor play, you can help your child be imaginative by asking him/her to rescue one of their favorite plush toys from danger using this fire truck. I am pretty sure they will maneuver this truck to save their toy.
These small things are enough to improve their imaginative skills. The best part is that this fire truck comes with accessories like the fully operational ladders. The sturdy roof ladder rotates up to 360°, pivots, and is placed vertically. There are two additional ladders that act as side ladders and are removable.
Operating the ladder will brush up their fine motor skills. Plus, since they will be using their fingers, it will enhance their pincers grip.
The manufacturer has taken into consideration the fact that kids will eventually put the toys in their mount. To make it safe for the kids, the manufacturer has used FDA-grade plastic that is non-toxic and doesn’t produce any fumes.
With all those details, you might think that cleaning the truck will be a hassle. But that is not the case. I was surprised to know that the truck is dishwasher safe. However, I use baby shampoo and a bucket to clean this fire truck whenever my child wants to play with it.
Other notable mentions are dials, compartments, hatchets, and a GTFD shield that makes this fire truck lifelike.
6. Coogam Friction-Powered Construction Vehicles
If your toddler is just over a year and is fascinated by heavy-duty construction vehicles, there is no better item to introduce them to construction vehicles than the Coogan friction-powered toys.
This construction toy set includes a cement truck, a dump truck, a bulldozer, and a farm tractor. Notably, each vehicle in the set comes with a driver. Its design and looks make it perfect for smaller children.
The vehicles are friction-powered; hence they are fully automatic, and no battery is required. Each of this truck’s attachments is movable, giving a real-like feel when your child operates them.
Beyond that, the colorful trucks are made of non-toxic materials. There are no sharp corners and small movable parts, ensuring that your child remains safe during play hours. It will be a perfect treat for your little one, especially if you have a sandbox in your house.
Your kid will be busy playing make-believe with these visually appealing and attractive construction vehicles. If your kid has siblings or friends from next door, the fun gets double.
Best of all, you can leave your kids without supervision since they can figure out how to play the toy quickly. And its friction-powered motion makes it even simpler for them to operate the toys. The sturdy construction protects the vehicles from daily wear and tear. Even if your kid tosses them around and throws them on the hard floor, the toys will remain intact.
The most impressive aspect of this toy set is that it stimulates your kid’s overall mental ability. After giving this toy set to my little one, I found that his ability to differentiate colors and shapes improved dramatically.
7. Daron UPS Pullback Package Truck
This is an exact replica of the original full-scale UPS package truck. And when I say exact, I am talking about the details, logo, color, and more. What’s best is that this package truck is officially licensed as well by the United Parcel Service. So, for me, it is a collectible that I would love to keep in its mint-in condition.
While your kid may not care about the significance of this delivery truck, I am pretty sure that they will have fun playing with it. The pullback action is quite smooth and ensures the swift movement of the truck.
Although the manufacturer states that the truck is recommended for children above 3 years of age, children below this age group can also have absolute fun with it.
It is made from durable plastic and doesn’t require any batteries. You can tell your kid about what delivery services are in the easiest language possible, and they will play around with this truck, cooking-up a make-believe delivery game.
This delivery truck is designed to poke the brain of young kids and have them unleash the power of imagination. Little kids are interested in exploring things around. UPS deliveries are probably the most common things kids may see around them.
Nevertheless, there are not many features equipped with this UPS delivery truck. Except for the fact that it is the exact replica of the original truck, there is nothing more to it. The doors won’t open, and only the tires are moveable. So, unlike a dump truck or a tractor with movable parts, this delivery truck has nothing much to offer except for the fact that it runs smoothly.
8. Green Toys Recycling Truck
This is another product from Green Toys on my list. But this time, it is not a fire truck. This garbage truck is a good-quality dump truck toy specifically designed with a purpose.
I teach my little one about the importance of recycling and keeping the surroundings clean with this garbage truck. What’s more, you can teach them to sort paper, cans, and bottles. I use different colored papers, small broken plastics, etc. as garbage to help them learn about the importance of collecting and dumping different stuff.
This truck surely can help improve the fine motor and gross motor skills of your children. It is made of earth-friendly materials. Therefore, it will not cause any harm to your kid or our environment. That is, the FDA-grade plastic doesn’t include phthalates, PVC, or BPA that may harm children or the environment.
I am really impressed with this model as it offers a hands-on approach to recycling and saving the environment. For starters, there are three chutes for depositing garbage.
I have seen this garbage truck in many pre-schools and kindergartens as they are used as a dummy to help toddlers learn about recycling and environmental concepts.
The movable dumping bed acts like a real dumping bed. The back door opens for dumping. It can be slightly elevated as the real dumping truck to eliminate the waste from the back door.
It is exciting to find out that this garbage truck is dishwasher safe. So, it doesn’t matter what kind of materials your little one put inside it in the name of garbage – it can be anything from dirt, grass, and other rubbish – you can easily clean it.
9. Battat Mini Monster Trucks
The next in my list of the best trucks for two year olds is the Battat mini monster trucks that come in a set of six. These mini monster trucks are designed to fit the tiny little hands of your munchkin. They are easy to grab and drive around the house and sandbox.
All the six monster trucks included in the set boast different designs. They are made of strong and sturdy plastic that ensures prolonged fun. What I really liked about this set is that the monster trucks come with textured wheels. It will create beautiful designs on the sand as they drive around the truck.
There are no batteries, no push and pull action, and no friction motion. Your kids will simply maneuver the trucks all around the place with their hands. Believe it or not, but this itself is a good exercise for your toddlers, enhancing their motor skills.
These are incredibly sturdy monster trucks, and you don’t have to fear about your children putting any movable parts in their mouths. Also, they are engineered for both indoor and outdoor use. Bring these toys with you for a beach trip, and your kids will never know how the time passed.
One thing I would like to mention is that the manufacturer has included a storage cum carry bag for these mini monster trucks. So, you don’t have to worry about how you carry all the six trucks to the beach or the playground.
The bright, fun colors of the mini monster trucks will keep the child’s attention and leave them with endless fun. The unique, vibrant colors and styles of the struck will make your munchkin push them all around the house.
These monster trucks will give new wings to your child’s imagination, helping them with role play and make-believe games. I created a little cardboard track for my child with twists and turns. He uses it whenever he wants to become a monster truck driver.
10. Top Bright Toy Truck with Tool Set
The Top Bright Toy Truck with Tool Set is the most versatile of all car toys for 2 year olds available in the market. It is neither a monster truck, nor a dumping truck, a tractor, or a fire truck. This unique toy truck is for advanced learners who are a bit ahead in their social and communication skills.
At one point in your toddler’s age, it is time to move to more advanced toys that stimulate advanced thinking strategies, teamwork, and communication. If so, I recommend that you should introduce this toy truck to him/her.
This toy is designed in a way that it immerses toddlers in STEM skills, giving them the opportunity to explore their abilities, interests, and see a world through personal experiences.
This is a three-in-one activity toy that acts as a pull-along toy, a sturdy toolbox, and a truck. The toolbox includes nuts, bolts, planks, screwdriver, hammer, and wrench, among others. This is all your kid needs to take his/her make-believe games and imaginations to the next level.
It will make them work their brains to think of new possibilities and will give an early education about the use of the most important life skill – how to use the essential tools.
Your kid can take it for playdates and to the park. Its unique construction allows everything to fit inside the back of the truck. I like to call it the transformer truck because at one moment, it is a truck, and when you open the box from the top, it becomes a tool kit.
11. Prextex Blowing Farm Tractor
If you are looking for tractor toys for 2 year olds, you will find Prextex Blowing Farm Tractor because it blows bubbles. This is the first battery-powered toy truck on my list. It will keep your little one engaged for hours with sounds, lights, actions, and some bubbles.
The best part is that it comes with a detachable wagon on which your little one can carry the imaginary farm stuff as he/she rides the tractor. This is a beautifully designed tractor toy with lots of detailing.
The kit comes with a bubble solution, and there is also a small funnel included for mess-free bubble pouring. You may think that the operation of this toy truck sounds complex to an adult, how a toddler can operate.
Well, it is easy to use. All you have to do is pour some bubble solution into the provision and switch on the tractor. To do so, remove the lid in front of the tractor, insert the funnel and pour the solution. Once it is completely filled, close the lid, remove the cap from the tractor’s exhaust pipe, and turn on the switch and honk. The tractor will start moving, and in doing so, it will blow some bubbles.
I appreciate the manufacturer for this design as it resembles a real tractor blowing smoke from the exhaust pipe. This is a great way for a child to learn about such vehicles.
While the recommended age for this tractor is two years, it is highly advanced that it holds the capacity to entertain even older toddlers. It requires 3 AA batteries, which is not included in the set.
12. JOYIN Friction-Powered City Vehicles
If you are confused with which toy truck to buy, you can purchase all the major city vehicles at a reasonable rate. JOYIN friction-powered vehicle set includes four daily use city vehicles – a dump truck, a boom lift, a fire engine truck, and a garbage truck.
I find it a smart investment as you not only get quality products, but all the four vehicles are versatile and unique in their ways. And the best part is that each truck is of the same size that has a lot of details.
All the trucks are friction-powered, meaning you need to give it a gentle push, and it will drive off smoothly on a hard surface. There are buttons on top of each truck designed to operate light and sound.
The fire engine truck will produce its unique alarm sound, making it an interactive toy for kids.
All the trucks come with movable components and parts. For starters, the fire engine is equipped with a flexible scaling ladder, which can be stretched out and rotated. And there is an aerial work platform as well, which can be elevated.
Your kids will be excited to find out that the dump bed or cargo can be lifted. The back door opens so that the garbage can be dumped. Last but not least, the boom lift also has a scaling ladder, which can be rotated.
The trucks are made of high-quality plastic and are sure to give your toddler the fun and learning you want them to have.
Apart from that, the trucks are intelligently designed to stimulate motor skills in toddlers. They will be using their hands to stretch out the ladders, elevate the dumb bed, and drive it throughout the home. It will sharpen their cognitive skills and allow them to work on their imagination.
What to Look for When Buying a Toy Truck for 2 Year Old
Several considerations go into the play when looking for trucks for two-year-olds. Most parents think that it is just a toy; why does it matter. Let me tell you one thing. If you are a new parent, you probably don’t know, but toys play a crucial role in the toddler’s overall development. So, you cannot just choose ‘any’ toy truck.
Based on my experience and the considerations I used to list the top 12 products above, here are the factors that you should keep in mind when shopping for toy trucks for 1-year-olds or above.
1. Type of the Toy Truck
Now, all the life-size trucks you see every day are available in miniature versions. So, there are numerous types of toy trucks out there in the market. There are garbage trucks, dumping trucks, farm tractors, monster trucks, fire fighting trucks, delivery trucks, bulldozers, and boom lifts, among other types.
So, you have to check what interests your 2-year-old. The love for trucks in toddlers is neverending. This is because they see these trucks in real-life every day. Hence, they are fascinated by them. Unless there is a particular truck that your munchkin loves, you can bring home any type of toy truck.
2. Operations and Functionalities
Most 2-year-olds love to drive around their toy trucks around the house or the sandbox. However, you should know that these toy trucks come with different functionalities. It is not just the design that characterizes these trucks.
For example, you can say this vehicle is a dumping truck not just because of its design but its functionality. That is, the truck’s bump bed can be elevated to mimic the real-life dumping mechanism. These small details will play a crucial role.
On the other hand, determine how the truck is driven. Some vehicles entirely rely on hand maneuvering. Some use push and pull action, some run on batteries, and others are friction-operated.
The next aspect I will focus on is the material of the toy truck. The majority of the toy trucks are made from high-grade plastic. But it is crucial that if you choose a plastic truck, make sure that it is BPA and PVC-free to ensure the safety of your child and the environment. There are toy trucks made from natural wood as well.
Other Important Factors to Consider
- Colors – children love bright colors
- Operability on hard floors, sand, dirt, etc.
- Additional functionalities like sound, lights, etc
1. What are toy trucks for 2-year-olds?
Toy trucks for 2-year-olds are miniature versions of the lifesize utility vehicles used for day-to-day activities like garbage dumping, transporting construction materials, etc. Some of the most common types of toy trucks include garbage trucks, farm tractors, fire trucks, delivery trucks, and even monster trucks.
For a two-year-old, these toy trucks have to be interactive like they should have movable components, such as a dump bed that can be elevated, the fire fighting that can be extended, and more.
The purpose of these trucks for two-year-olds is to stimulate the power of imagination that is required in toddlers at the early development stages.
2. How does it work?
Toy trucks are available in different varieties. Some are battery-operated, some are friction-powered, some use the push and pull action, while others require hand maneuvering. It will depend on the model you choose.
Nevertheless, other operations like the opening of doors, elevation of the dump bed, the extension of the ladder, etc. all require hand maneuvering. Such operations are not automatic because the purpose of these toys is to help toddlers use their imaginative power to create things in their minds, which requires a lot of thinking, even for a two-year-old.
3. Who is this for?
Toy trucks are available for babies of all ages. Based on the age group, you will find functionalities. For example, two-year-olds cannot operate a remote-controlled vehicle, whereas a 10-year-old will not find a hand-maneuvered truck appealing.
Irrespective of that, toy trucks are designed for toddlers aged between 18 months and three years or above.
4. What are the different types of toy trucks for 2-year-olds?
Toy trucks vary greatly in configuration, power, and size. These are commercial and farm trucks that you see everyday. So, there are different types of them available in the market. The most popular ones include:
- Garbage trucks
- Construction dumping trucks
- Boom lifts
- Fire trucks
- Cement mixing trucks
- Delivery vans/trucks
- Ambulance vans
- Farm tractors
- Caterpillar trucks
- Monster trucks
- Loader and Unloader trucks
- And more
5. Why do you need toy trucks for 2 year olds?
It is surprising, but those brightly colored, sound-producing little trucks help prepare toddlers for preschool and beyond. These toys help develop new skills and ignite the imagination in kids. On the other hand, these toys are also beneficial for improving their social and communication skills. They will be teaming up with other kids during their playdates for some make-believe construction projects.
All in all, these toy trucks help in the overall development of children, helping them identify and remember things.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the most trusted toy trucks for 2-year-olds brands?
There are plenty of brands out there, offering a variety of toy trucks for children of all ages. The most trusted ones include:
- Mega Bloks
- Cozy Bomb
- Green Toys
- Top Bright
2. How to use?
Toy trucks are easy to use. They can be operated on hard surfaces as well as sand. Some toy trucks require hand maneuvering while some are friction-operated.
3. Where to buy?
You can visit your local toy store to see if they have the model you want. Else, you are always free to search sites like Amazon, where you will find the model you are looking for.
4. How to care and clean?
Brands like Green Toys manufacture toy trucks that are dishwasher safe so you can easily wash them thoroughly without any worries. Some trucks are battery operated (not entirely but functionalities like lights and sound are battery operated), so the best way to clean them is with a damp cloth and wipe the surface.
These are some of the best toy trucks for 2 year olds that I can find on the internet. I test all these toy trucks, so I can say that they are good and serve the purpose you are looking for. But you are free to explore other options, anything that makes you confident and comfortable.
If you have any queries regarding the products I have discussed or the buying guide, feel free to ask. I am more than happy to help.
- 5 in 1 Colorful Value Package: TEMI construction carrier truck toy includes a larger transport truck and 4 mini colorful cement mixers / dozers /...
- Premium & Durability & Safety: These truck play vehicles are made of high-quality non-toxic plastic, which complies with American toy standards. The...
- Friction & Turnable & Removable: Just push and let it go,the hauler truck will carry four small engineering vehicles and set off! The head of the big...
- Flashing Lights & Real Whistle: Including 3 * 1.5V button batteries.Press the button on the top of the cab,you can hear the realistic siren sound and...
- Playing & Learning: This transport truck set will make the kids to become a little architect,learning about construction engineering while playing,...
- Motion activated lights: roll the tractor forward or backward to activate the motion sensor lights
- Sturdy design: oversized and durable tires are made for all kind of terrains
- Games for kids: a fun John Deere tractor for fun times
- Easy to use: the tractor toy is Seamless to roll and perfect for outdoor play
- Suitable for 3 years and up
- FUNNY MONSTER TOY CARS: 3 unique animal toy cars include a bull truck, leopard truck, crocodile truck. With the help of different power to go:...
- ATTRACTIVE EDUCATIONAL TODDLER TOYS: The truck toy for 1 year old boy designed with an attractive animal figure, vivid color, and interesting...
- 100% SAFE & DURABLE: The friction-powered car toy, 4-WD system, no battery needed energy-saving and environmentally friendly, push the toy truck...
- PERFECT SIZE FOR KIDS: The monster truck toy is 3.5*4.3*4.7in, designed for 1 2 3 year old boys, perfect for small hands to hold and push, very handy...
- BEST GIFT IDEA FOR TODDLER: The monster toys truck packed with a colorful gift box, perfect as a birthday gift for 1 year old boy, party favors,...
- 【Construction Toys Car Set】5 in 1 construction truck toys set, including a Big Construction truck, a Small Excavator / Crane / Mixer Trucks /...
- 【Quality Toy Trucks for Kids】Toys construction car with high quality and durable soft plastic. The outline of each toys car is designed to be very...
- 【How to Play】Just push the big construction truck forward, they will running forward by themselves. It will carry four mini vehicles and set off !...
- 【Multi-Functional】 Press the button on the top of the cab, you can see the bright flashing lights and hear the realistic siren sound, The siren...
- 【Gifts for Christmas Festival】Simulation version of construction trailer toy, and the toys Package with beautifully designed gift boxes. Not only...
- Made with sturdy and premium quality plastic material, the cars are not only long-lasting but also safe for your kids to handle. This toy is...
- This toy car set has 9 different types of bright-coloured vehicles, including an aeroplane, a dump truck, a mixer truck, a taxi, a school bus, a city...
- The varied style of this toy set ignites your kid’s imaginary skills, stimulating curiosity and encouraging hand-eye coordination. This set helps...
- No batteries required, energy saving and environmental protection. All you need to do is just pull the car back and it will move forward. Easy for...
- This car toy set is a treat for your kid and their friends. Gift it in birthdays, or any other festive occasion, or just like that, and their smile...
- 🦖Dinosaur Toy Cars: This dinosaur toy set contains 4 types of dinosaurs (Note: Randomly colors). The colorful design of dinosaurs inspire...
- 🚗Press & Go Cars: Different from the traditional pull back car, our dinosaur cars has been update traditional operation method. Not only pulling...
- 👪Enhance Parent-Children Relationship: A happy childhood with good company is especially important for children’s development. Our dinosour toy...
- 💖Safety Dinosaur Toy Cars: The dinosaur vehicles are made of premium Non-toxic ABS materials, odorless, No battery needed, energy saving and...
- 🎁Unique Gift Toy: Perfect size for toddlers to grip or play. Packed with a beautiful color box. Absolutely an awesome present for boys and girls...
- PUSH & GO FUN FOR YOUR TODDLER! -Friction powered toy car set for children! Push cars for toddlers!
- FUNNY AND COLORFUL FRICTION TOYS- Great construction toys for 18M old, 2 year old boys!
- INCLUDES 3 DIFFERENT TOYS CARS -Mixer truck, Harvester truck & Sweeper truck! (Set of 3 toy trucks)
- MADE OF ABS PLASTIC - These toddler trucks are great boy toddler toys that don't break down easily or leach anything in the food, water, or soil.
- GREAT GIFT FOR ANY KID -Any toddler would love these little trucks! Best for 2 year old boy gifts, toddler toys for boys age 2, Christmas gifts, baby...
- 4D LIGHTS AND SOUNDS: This toy garbage truck has updated 4D lights and sounds; The colorful lights reflect on the floor and on the walls; Try it with...
- BUMP AND GO FEATURE: With this trash truck you don't need to stop every time you hit the wall; The toy truck will automatically change direction when...
- DURABLE PLASTIC MATERIAL: Built to withstand bumps and crashes, this green dump truck is made of strong plastic material; It will be your child's...
- RECYCLE STICKERS: This light up toy truck for kids is as realistic as it gets; The truck shows true city sanitation logos and designs so that they...
- PUSH CAR TOY: Develops fine and gross motor skills as the toddler zooms around pushing this fun truck; This exciting waste management car will keep...
- 5 in 1 Colorful Cartoon Vehicle Toy: This transport car truck set includes a larger carrier truck and 4 small bus / taxi car / airplane. Toddler boys...
- Premium & Durability: These truck toys are made of high-quality plastic, which complies with American toy standards. The surface is smooth and will...
- Friction & Turnable & Removable: Just push the big hauler truck forward a few times and let go, it will carry four small vehicles and set off! The...
- Flashing Lights & Real Whistle: Including 3 * 1.5V button batteries. Press the button on the top of the cab, you can hear the realistic siren sound...
- Playing & Learning: This city vehicle toy will make the kids to become a little driver and exercise their eye-hand coordination.Parents can accompany...
- 🚧【Cute Construction Trucks Set】The 5 in 1 toy car set comes with 1 big carrier truck and 4 small construction trucks (road...
- 🚧【Attractive Sound and Light】The large carrier truck is equipped with flashing lights and simulated engine sound. When you press the button on...
- 🚧【Quality Toys for Kids】Toys transporter cars are made of non-toxic premium ABS material. The mini vehicle's size is especially designed for...
- 🚧【Learn while Playing】The trucks are friction-powered. Push, then release. It will move freely. Open the loading pad and let the small vehicles...
- 🚧【Gifts for 3-Year-old Boys Girls】The transporter toys cars with cute shapes come in a beautifully designed gift box. Boys and girls will love...