Toddlers are fascinated by big machines. One such machine is the gigantic cranes. Thanks to rapid urbanization, you can see one on every corner at construction sites. To help your curious child get out of this dilemma of wanting to know more, you can present them with the best toy crane.
The crane toy for children is the mini version that moves, rotates, lifts, and performs other activities, just like an actual construction crane.
To help fellow parents, I have listed and reviewed the top 14 toy crane trucks that I think are currently the best in the market. Plus, I have also prepared a buying guide to help you understand the factors that go into choosing the right product.
Before we start, I just want to tell you that it is not your ordinary review created using the internet data. I have tried and tested each product personally. So, what you will be getting is an honest review of each product.
Best Crane Building Toys and Vehicles
1. Dickie Toys Giant Crane Playset
Convert the playroom into a real estate site with this giant crane playset from Dickie Toys. If your child is fascinated by the world of construction and big machines, then operating this toy version will be an absolute delight. This 40-inch giant crane playset works exactly like a real crane and gives your child all the thrill and excitement for prolonged hours.
I appreciate that the manufacturer chose it to be a remote-controlled toy. Thanks to a remote control, your kids can operate the crane like professionals. From rotating the crane to lifting objects up, they just turned into an expert crane operator. The cabin can be rotated to a maximum of 350°, and the hook goes up and down. So, it is a complete package, mimicking the real thing.
The primary reason that made me buy this toy crane is the impressive noises it makes. You will be surprised to hear the sound it produces – it’s incredibly realistic. Above all, I am sure that it falls under your budget because the product is reasonably priced.
The construction crane toy includes various attachments and accessories that need to be assembled before your munchkin can play with it. Assembling a crane and operating it can boost brain development in your kid. And the assembly is quite easy if you follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer. With that said, I would recommend you only buy this large crane if your child is 36 months and older because the handling of parts requires a certain sense of knowingness.
- It is a 40-inch tall realistic-looking crane
- The remote control operates the hook as well as the cabin
- Produces impressive crane noises to make playtime more enjoyable
- Includes building accessories for a comprehensive play
- An impressive noise sound
- AAA batteries sold separately
- No action figure in the cabin
2. Driven by Battat Kids Toy Crane
The next crane truck toy in my list is this incredibly detailed toy truck from Battat. This is one of the most affordable toy boom trucks that I could find on the market. I recommend that those who are looking for a budget-friendly alternative should definitely look into it.
I like the fact that the manufacturer has put a lot of thought into designing this toy crane truck. Thanks to a design, this toy brings lots of real feelings to children. For starters, this is a micro crane truck that includes several moving parts. My munchkin has fun opening and closing the doors. The hood also opens and closes, and there are side legs installed, which the child can fold out to provide extra support to the vehicle while doing heavy-duty crane operations.
My son was amazed when he realized that the toy produces a realistic truck engine idling and honking sound. This feature makes the toy more engaging for children as it gives them the sense that they are operating a realistic truck, something that they see on the road every day. The best part is that the headlights are also working and blinks whenever turned on. All these functions are powered by 3 AG13 batteries, which are also included in the package.
Coming down to its main functionality – the crane, it is attached on top of the truck and is 9 inches in length. It is a fully functional crane that pivots and extends as per your child’s wish. The rope, on the other hand, can also move, making the entire setting look more realistic.
The last salient feature is the rubber tires. It is my personal favorite because it doesn’t scratch my flooring as my toddler drifts it all over the place.
- Movable parts give a realistic feel
- It is reasonably priced
- Produces realistic truck engine noise
- The battery is included in the pack
- Has rubber tires for limiting scratch on floor
- Poor quality plastic material
3. Bruder MAN TGA Crane Truck
For children on the younger age spectrum, say 3 years or older, a robust and reliable toy is a must-have in their toy chest. To compliment your baby’s toy chest, this Bruder crane truck will be a suitable product. To start with, it is an exact replica of the realistic MAN crane trucks you see on construction sites. I am sure that it will cater to the needs of your munchkin’s imaginative play session.
It is a German-made product. So, I am pretty confident about its quality. The toy is made of ABS plastic, a sturdy material that can withstand daily wear and tear. That is why I don’t have any problem with my son taking this toy crane on a stroll all over the backyard.
The crane can swivel 360° smoothly like a real truck. There are four stabilizer legs installed that easily slide in place, giving the crane truck stability while rotating 360°. My favorite feature is the fully functional crane boom. It uses the patented adjusting cylinder that works with the telescopic jib to unlock the crane for a noiseless and quick lowering of the hoist. When fully extended, the crane approximately stands tall at 30 inches.
Attention to detail is another positive of this Bruder crane. The front folds out like a real truck providing a view of the engine block. The side-view mirrors of the driver’s cab are also foldable. All this gives a boost to your child’s imaginative play session.
Lastly, I appreciate that the manufacturer has included an enclosed toolbox in the set. Thus, my son can always transport his toy, such as the crane, tools and rocks to other places easily.
- A fully functional crane that can be extended up to 30 inches
- High-quality ABS plastic used
- The crane can swivel 360° for optimal play
- An exact replica of the MAN crane truck
- It is certainly not affordable
4. Top Race Remote Control Crane
Now, this is an impressive toy that is not only loved by kids but adults as well. I am totally awe-struck by its design and functionalities. Its 8+ age group recommendation and I can say that it is definitely worth the purchase if you have older kids.
It is a fully functional construction crane with a 15-channel remote control that functions just like a real-life crane but on a smaller scale. It can move forward, backward, left, and right with ease. Top Race has equipped the crane with robustly threaded well-designed anti-slip tire tracks to make it even more realistic. Moreover, these threaded tire tracks allow the crane to move on both planes and awkward surfaces.
What I like the most is the superior quality metal cable hook that looks unbelievably real. The cable is engineered to lift an actual load with a maximum weight of 1 pound. On the other hand, this construction crane has a cabin designed to perform 360° rotation, and the workbench can rotate at a whopping 680°. This allows for some realistic and educational playtime. Your child can use it to transport their larger toys in the play area.
Another impressive feature of this toddler crane truck is that I could control the crane from a 100 feet distance.
- The realistic design delivers impressive results
- You can operate controls up to 100 feet
- Cab rotates at 360°, and the workbench rotates at 680°
- Metal cable hook can lift over 1 pound of weight
- Has 15 channel remote control
- Battery drains quickly
5. Hape Playscapes Crane Lift Playset
For parents looking for a child crane toy that’s practical and can help their children grow mentally, Hape’s Playscapes Crane Lift Playset could be ideal. When it comes to German toys, I am totally confident about them. I am sure that this product will stand up to every parents’ expectations.
Going against the trend, Hape designed this beautiful construction toy out of wood. What this means is that it is completely free of toxins and any other harmful materials. I feel incredibly comfortable when my son plays with this set.
My son spends hours interacting with the pieces, assembling and moving parts here and there because it is a mechanical toy with moving parts – no battery is used. So, children have to use their brains and imagination to figure out how it works. It is truly engaging and beneficial in cognitive development in children.
Another plus point that I want to discuss is it is a large scale baby crane toy with a total height of a little over 21 inches. So, for toddlers, it is a life-size toy that comes with all the necessary accessories like construction materials, signboards, etc.
- Made out of wood and non-toxic materials
- Large scale playset could simulate independent play
- Everything’s mechanical that’s beneficial for brain development
- Comes with accessories for combined play
- Its basic design may not interest older children
6. iPlay, iLearn Construction Site Vehicles
If you have a toddler who is fascinated with construction vehicles and is always curious about knowing what is happening behind those large barriers, then this 52 piece engineering construction vehicle set will give wings to their imagination. And when I say a complete set, this includes a lifting crane as well.
My little one went crazy, seeing all his favorite construction vehicles in one place. It includes a tractor, fuel truck, dump truck, steamroller, an excavator, digger, cement truck, and crane. It is like a treasure for children because they get to play with different types of vehicles at the same time. And the best thing I like is all the vehicles have that typical yellow color just like the real ones.
I was surprised that they included a crane as well. The crane in this set is designed to lift, and lower equipment, swivel at 360°, and the four stabilizer legs keep the crane steady while it is moving objects. Each vehicle in the set has undergone high-grade engineering. They are made using ABS plastic. My favorite feature is that all the construction vehicles simulate the functionalities of the real ones.
It comes with a multi-use storage box that can also be used to create a construction scene. I love this product personally because it allowed my son to really understand how things work and what each vehicle does.
- An all-inclusive construction toy set with crane
- Realistic simulation and experience
- Different types of construction vehicles included
- Made of high-quality ABS plastic
- Pieces can get easily misplaced
7. Bruder Scania R-Series Liebherr Crane
This is another Bruder crane toy on my list with all the features and functionalities to keep your toddler entertained for hours every day. As you know that Bruder is a German company, I have always loved its products for kids. This Scania R-Series Liebherr crane is made of high-quality, fade-resistant ABS plastic with no glues and screws, ensuring that it remains in your family for years to come.
When I was first stretching the crane boom to its full height, I was amazed to see that it was towering above my child. Yes, this is a massive toy crane that extends to over 4 feet. Moreover, it comes with an additional attachment that allows you to extend the crane boom with a locking mechanism.
When I talk about the crane’s special features, it is the light and sound module, which produces some realistic sound effects of a crane and the blinking lights that constantly blinks.
For realism, it also comes with a counterweight. Your child can fill it with water bags or sand to encourage stability. Nevertheless, the manufacturer has included four stabilizer legs with the truck that can be fully extended to raise the tires off the surface. This ensures greater stability when the crane is lifting materials.
It uses a newly developed cable winch with overload protection and a locking device. I like the cable’s quality as I realized that it has good tensile strength. Also, the operator cabin has a 360° range of motion, making it easy to use in any direction the child wants.
- High-quality ABS plastic construction
- The crane boom can be extended up to 4 feet for more realistic play
- There are a light and sound module installed
- Incredibly easy to use
- It can be way over your budget
8. Dickie Toys Mega Crane Playset
A curious child who is always asking questions about things that they see every day, like construction vehicles and cranes, this is a perfect product to educate them. Dickie Toys’ Mega Crane Playset is a whopping 48-inch crane designed to work exactly like a real thing. It surely transforms a child’s playroom into an imaginative construction site.
It is a remote control kids crane that mimics the full-size version. Your baby will turn into a professional crane operator, rotating the crane, lifting the objects, and lowering them down. Its 350° rotational cabin allows kids to perform all these activities with ease. All it takes is a simple push of a button, and the winch and the trolley will move like the real-life versions.
Above all, the set contains various attachments and accessories that make the playtime even more interesting. Your child pretends like an expert crane operator, assembling the parts and accessories before he can operate it for a job. I believe this part is crucial in every child’s playtime. The more they use their brain, the more they will become aware of their surroundings. This is also known as cognitive development.
- Big toy crane with a staggering height of 48 inches
- Comes with remote control for easy operation
- Rotating cabin rotates 350° just like the real thing
- Packs extensive accessories for an engaging playtime
- No action figure inside the cabin
9. New Ray Kenworth W900 Lowboy
The New Ray Kenworth W900 Lowboy is every child’s dream. It is the perfect replica of the real truck. I was amazed to see the detailing and how realistic it looks. The icing on the cake is the inclusion of a sophisticated crane with the truck. This is a complete package for children who are imaginative,creative and love independent play.
I truly loved the chrome-style trim, and excellently detailed accents of the kids’ crane. The gloss orange paint is unique and gives quite a look when combined with the chrome detailing. And the details on the Lowboy and the crane are near-accurate to the real thing. That is, the crane boom, windows, tires, mirrors, etc. all resemble the original thing.
New Ray has included a fully-functional moving crane with moving parts. My son was all day on it, opening and closing the door of this classic long-haul truck. Also, the hood folds out to reveal the accurate details of this classic Lowboy replica.
I found out that this is a collector’s piece from the Long Haul Trucker Collection. So, as a parent, if you have a thing for trucks and have previously collected replicas, this will look beautiful in your collection. Nevertheless, it works great as a toy as well.
The trailer is approximately 18 inches in length. I was a bit worried when the trailer came off the truck as my son was playing with it. Later I got to know that the trailer can be removed, so it wasn’t broken. I appreciate this detailing very much.
- The exact 1:32 replica of the classic Kenworth Long Hauler
- Comes with a functional crane
- The trailer is detachable, and the doors and hood of the truck are movable
- Works great as a collector’s piece
- Small parts pose a choking hazard
10. KidPal Take Apart Construction Vehicle
If you have a budding engineer at home, who loves to break and make stuff, then this construction toy from KidPal is a must-have in their toy chest. For starters, this toy can be completely taken apart and built from scratch. I was truly impressed with how my son pretended to be a mechanic and assembled this toy crane truck for one of his pretend clients.
The manufacturer has marketed it as a STEM toy. It means that this toy is a great tool for teaching kids about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Moreover, with the function of remote control and take apart, your child can learn about electricity and motors.
Another great thing that the manufacturer did here is making the remote control look like a steering wheel. This forms a sense in kids that they are actually behind the wheels operating the crane. Furthermore, the remote control comes with a good range of 15-20 meters, allowing the toddlers to operate the toy from a good range.
It comes with all the necessary tools that include screws, bolts, and an electric toy drill that works like a real thing. You will be amazed to see how your toddler uses the electric drill to tighten the screws and assemble this toddler crane toy.
My favorite is the light and sound effects that the crane produces. The built-in speakers and dazzling lights make quite a show for kids. And it is rewarding for them to see the crane works after a daunting period of assembly work.
- A good quality take apart toy that boots STEM skills
- Includes a working electric drill to screw and unscrew the bolts
- Steering wheel RC comes with an operating range of 15-20 meters
- Light and sounds effects make playtime more enjoyable
- It needs a lot of batteries
11. Bruder Mack Granite Liebherr Crane
If your children love having a thing for model toys that are the exact replicas of some of their favorite vehicles, then this crane will be a great addition to their toy chest. Made using ABS plastic and polycarbonate, this German-made toy crane is the epitome of what a high-quality children’s toy should look like.
It is a premium product with lots of details. For starters, this massive toy crane has a boom that extends to over 4 feet. The manufacturer has included an additional attachment that enables the crane boom to extend further. But you can be assured that it stays there safely extended thanks to the locking mechanism.
Coming down to the crane’s special features, it comes with an operator cab that has a sliding panel door. This allows for easy access to children operating the crane. And the best part is that the crane swivels 360° so it can be positioned in any manner. I also like the idea of making the crane cab fully transparent, which adds to the detail.
It has a counterweight installed, which can be filled with water bags or sand to provide extra stability. But, the four stabilizer legs included with the set can be fully extended to provide stability and support to the truck. This makes sure that the crane doesn’t move when the crane boom is fully extended to 4 feet and carries some weight.
Last but not least, I appreciate the use of a newly developed cable winch that comes with overload protection and a locking device. The cable quality is excellent and can withstand daily wear and tear.
- High-quality ABS plastic construction
- Includes a polycarbonate transparent crane cabin
- Crane cab provides a complete 360° swivel
- The crane boom can be extended up to 4 feet
- The toy is quite heavy
12. eMart Alloy Die-Cast Large Crane
eMart is an established toy brand known for its realistic model vehicles designed as both a collector’s piece and a toy. If you have a child who is a little aggressive player, then you won’t be disappointed with this large toy crane truck, which is made of alloy die-cast. It is made using a composition of alloy metal, rubber, and engineering plastic, all of which are sturdy and eco-friendly materials.
The first thing that attracted me to this toy is its resemblance to the original truck. The company claims that it is more than 95% similar in terms of looks and design to the real thing, and I totally agree with that. And the best thing is that the parts are movable, meaning the joints could rotate freely.
This toy is a great gift for your children. As while it is fun to play with, it also works as an educational toy for children. The crane is fully functional, and its hook is designed to lift and lower small objects. It can cultivate your child’s ability to coordinate and observe.
On the other hand, it is a relief that the tires are made of rubber because you don’t have to worry about your child’s playtime turning into a nightmare for you, ruining your expensive flooring.
- Extremely sturdy alloy die-cast body
- Exact resemblance to the original truck
- Works as an educational toy curious children
- Rubber tires ensure that they won’t scratch your floors
- Poor quality crane string
13. Funstruction Toys Construction Crane
Funstruction Toys have brought this STEM toy for your little engineer that allows them to completely take apart the parts and rebuild the vehicle from scratch. This is one of my favorites because it lets my child explore more than just pulling and lowering the crane.
The set comes with three bits, toy screwdrivers, and an electric toy drill, along with a complete set of nuts and bolts. Your child can become a mechanic for the day and take apart the vehicle and rebuild it. Also, this toy is designed to give the brain of your child a little workout, helping with cognitive development. In fact, the manufacturer recommends this toy for Autistic children.
I recommend this toy for children aged three years and above because it is the right age for them to start learning about how stuff works. It comes with an instruction manual on how to assemble and disassemble the parts. You can help them understand the techniques using pictures provided in the instruction manual.
The primary reason why I included this toy on my list is that it comes with a storage and carry case. It is a lifesaver for parents because there are so many parts like screws and bolts that are prone to get misplaced. The storage box ensures that everything remains in one place.
- A great toy for STEM development
- Comes with a complete set of tools, including screws and drill
- An instruction manual is included for easy assembly
- Comes with a storage and carry case for hassle-free handling
- The truck doesn’t perform any functionalities like lights and sound
14. Fistone RC Crawler Tower Crane
The last on my list is the heavy-duty crawler tower crane from Fistone. This is a multi-function big toy crane that comes with a lifting arm.
This is my personal favorite because it has a maximum lifting capacity of 11 pounds, which is way higher than any of the cranes I have discussed above. My son spent the whole day picking up whatever he could find in his toy chest using this crawler tower crane.
It is engineered to perfection because its 680° workbench rotation just looks like the original thing. What’s more interesting is that both the hook and the lifting arm attached to the workbench can be controlled separately via remote control.
Talking about the remote control, it has a frequency range of a whopping 328 feet, something you won’t find anywhere else. I haven’t tested it from that range, but it just worked fine when I operated it from one end of my property. And what surprised me was that the RC supports anti-jamming capacity, meaning it can support other RC toys simultaneously without any hindrance.
Thanks to the premium-quality caterpillar tires, this crawler tower crane can run on any terrain, whether rugged or plain. So, if you have a backyard or garden, your child can create an arena with tracks and all to boost his/her imaginative play.
Lastly, it has a die-cast alloy framework that is just perfect for outdoor play. With proper care, I am sure this toy can last in your family for years to come.
- Sturdy die-cast alloy framework
- The remote control operates all the functionalities
- Rubber caterpillar tires are perfect for outdoor fun
- The crane can lift up to 11 pounds of weight
- The product is insanely expensive
What to Look for When Buying a Toy Crane
It can be a little overwhelming to pick children’s crane toys when you are provided with a lot of options. Since the options are almost endless, you must pay attention to some specific factors. You cannot just pick any toy and expect it to deliver results the way you want.
I was also confused at the beginning. But with some research and testing, I was able to figure out what the majority of the kids and parents want. So, to help you narrow down from endless possibilities, the following are some factors that I believe are critical to consider when buying a toy crane.
The first important factor is the type of child toy. As you can see from the review above, they exist in different forms based on how they are used. From RC crane trucks to mechanical ones, friction powered, and even take apart models, they come in all make and models. So, depending on your child’s capabilities and wants, choose the type.
Lights and Sounds
Lights and sounds add a certain touch of entertainment to the playtime. Children can easily get bored with conventional toys, particularly the younger ones. Light and sound effects in a crane will amuse them every time they use it.
When it comes to buying children’s toys, the material is always the deciding factor. Toy crane trucks are made using different types of materials. From ABS plastic to wood, and even die-cast alloy, depending on the crane’s purpose and design, the manufacturer will use a suitable material. You have to make sure that the material used is non-toxic and long-lasting.
Battery-operated toy cranes are both a boon and a bane. Remote control cranes toys are battery-operated, but certain models don’t come with an RC but need batteries just to activate lights and sound. Also, in the majority of the cases, the batteries are sold separately.
Price can be the decision-maker when you are in doubt. Crane toys for toddlers come in a variety of price ranges. But I recommend you not compromise with quality. Go with an affordable product but ensure that it has all the features and benefits your child needs.
Reviews work as testimonials from real-life buyers. There are already hundreds of parents who have tried the product you are eyeing to buy. So, it is better to see what they have to say about the product.
Other Important Factors to Consider
What is a Toy Crane?
A toy crane is a miniature version of the real-life construction cranes that mimics the loud noises and performs functions like rotating 360° and lifting and lowering objects using a crane hook.
Toy makers have realized that toddlers are fascinated by big bulky cranes they see every day on road and construction sites. So, they have replicated the real thing into miniature cranes offering the exact same functionalities, allowing children to learn more about them and have a great time with pretend play.
How Does it Work?
Crane toy trucks work on the same principle as the original ones. They combine simple machines to lift heavy objects. The crane beam is balanced at a point, allowing it to lift heavy objects with a relatively small force. The beam acts as a lever and uses a pulley and a string to lift loads to a great height.
The string or cable is attached to a powerful motor. The motor is operated by a crane operator, and he decides whether to lower the crane or lift it according to specific needs.
Why Do Your Kids Need Toy a Crane?
Toy cranes stimulate engineering thinking and offer excellent practice for fine motor skills. It is a STEM toy for curious young minds. As kids learn to manipulate the toy crane as per their wish, they learn to try things out and experiment. Also, it encourages independent thinking and play.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have tried to answer the most common questions that parents always ask when buying toy crane trucks for their children.
What are the most trusted toy crane brands?
Many toy crane brands are competing in the market for the top spot. But not all of them are worth giving your time and concern. There are some brands that produce quality crane toys. The following are the most trusted brands, in my opinion:
- Dickie Toys
- Top Race
- iPlay iLearn
How to use?
Depending on the toy crane model you choose, its usage will be different. Some are remote controlled, others are mechanical, and some are take apart toys. If your kid purchases a remote control toy, then all its operations like rotating the cabin, lifting and lowering the crane, moving the vehicle back and forth, right and left, and simulating light and sound, etc. will be carried using the remote control.
Also, the crane toy can be used both indoors and outdoors, and the best part is that the crane string is capable enough to hold a certain weight.
How to care and clean?
Cleaning and maintenance of toy cranes are easy. All you have to do is wipe down the toy surface with a damp cloth or a dry cloth.
Where to buy?
You can buy the crane toy from both online and offline stores. I recommend you use online platforms like Amazon and Walmart. In such platforms, the products are always on offer. So, there is a good chance that you can save some money.
The best toy crane truck will be a great addition to your munchkin’s toy chest. It is not only a fun-looking toy that makes noise and boasts light effects, but also a STEM toy that helps in improving imagination and encouraging cognitive development.
As you can see, they are available in different make and models. The only purpose of this review was to help you know about toys that are worth considering. I have done a lot of research and have used each of these toys personally before writing this post. Thus, I hope that this will help you in making an informed decision.
- The crane cabin rotates by 350 degrees
- Trolley and accessories
- Batteries required (6 x AA)
- Recommended age: 3+
- Toy crane with cable remote control
- Realistic Excavator Toy: This construction truck has a 360-degree rotating cab and a flexible swing arm, can dig in any direction, works exactly as a...
- More Funs: When kids turn on the excavator's engine, he'll find another way to play this construction vehicle toy; an adventure track! There are 3...
- Tower Crane: The construction vehicle can be installed with two tower cranes, it has moveable working arm and rotate parts, and hooks that can be...
- Sound & Light: Kids will hear realistic starting sound, reversing alarm, driving sound and melody after pressing the button on the top of the toy...
- Gifts for Kids: Toys excavator with high quality and durable soft plastic, comply with American toy standards, recommended gift for birthday parties,...
- Engineering Construction Vehicle Set with Crane, Cement Truck, Digger / Excavator, Steamroller, Dump Truck, Bulldozer, Forklit, Fuel Truck and...
- Complete set comes with tools, safety barriers, safety cones and safety signs.
- Interchangeable parts for the tractor include forklift, snow plow and scoop bucket to assist fine finger skills.
- Handy storage box converts into interlocking play mat. Diverse creative play opportunities, great for group play in sandpits.
- Constructed of environmentally safe plastics that are child friendly. Good Construction gifts under 50 dollars for kids.
- Crane arm goes up, down, left, right
- Cab door opens
- Instruction manual included
- Requires 6AA batteries, not included
- PREMIUM OUTSTANDING QUALITY TEE: A comfy, Soft Toddler & Kids LONG SLEEVE T-shirt 100% Cotton pre-shrunk graphic tees, perfect to keep the little ones...
- MADE FOR EVERY MOVE: Our gender neutral kids clothes and toddler clothes feature a top-stitch ribbed collar and double needle sleeves and bottom hem...
- CPSIA COMPLIANT: Our girl and boy clothes and our long sleeve girl and boy T-shirts follow CPSIA standards with tracking label for the safety of your...
- EASY EVERYDAY CARE: Easy to wash and to re-use. This tshirt for kids can be washed by hand or simply throw our boy and girl clothes into your washer...
- UNIQUE DESIGNS AND FUN GRAPHICS: We put a lot of thought and time in the design of our kids clothes and stuff. We are proud to offer you the best...
- This building block Mobile Cranes is assembled from 4460 building block parts, with colorful paper instructions to help you easily assemble. You can...
- This building block toy has a motor and a lithium battery. It supports Bluetooth control via a mobile phone APP or a 2.4GHZ remote control. It...
- All our building blocks are made of high-quality ABS materials and carbon fiber materials, with a high level of safety, one-time precision casting...
- It is a cool model toy, a new set that can be added as a collectible. At the same time, this is also a perfect holiday or birthday gift for children...
- Want to add a different new suit to your collection? Take this set of construction bricks home! Our construction toys are suitable for every kid,...
- Top Race Metal Diecast Tower Crane Metal Construction Vehicles Model Toy for Kids and Adults 1:50 Scale TR-134D
- Size: Approx 20.5" wide and 21.5" tall, with extreme and amazing detail.
- Fully Functional: The cabin and crane rotates by 360 degree. The crab-jib and crane hook are each manually operated using the the turning knob on the...
- The Top Race tower construction crane is rugged enough and very well built for indoor and outdoor playing
- Would make a great Christmas gift or gift for any occasion for the construction lover or to display in an office or room etc.
- 【Little Engineer】Most little boys have a dream of becoming an engineer when they are young.The Tower Crane Toy are Is tailored for this.Perfectly...
- 【DIY Height】The height of the tower crane toy can be adjust.Three level detachable bracket for free assembly of different heights.It can adjust to...
- 【2.4G RC Technology】Compared with the Wired control model,the 2.4G remote control operation has no problem of stuck lines,and the remote control...
- 【Educational Develop】This tower crane toy bring no limit fun for kids.It’s great for a child that is a construction or trunk enthusiast.Exercise...
- 【Recommendations and Warnings】This toy is not suitable for children under 6 years.To be used under direct supervision of an adult.The box...
- This LEGO Technic Material Handler model crane toy features manual and pneumatic functions for kids to learn how this mighty truck works
- The LEGO pneumatic functions include a movable arm with a reach of approximately 13 inches, plus a functioning ‘orange peel’ style grapple
- The manual functions: upper arm that rotates 360 degrees, elevating operating cab, a mobile undercarriage system with steering and 4 outriggers
- LEGO Technic construction toys feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young builders to the universe of engineering
- This mechanical toy with a range of functions is a great gift for fans of LEGO Technic construction vehicle toys and kids aged 10 plus years old
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL: The RC crane can move in all directions, the heavy metal cable hook goes up and down. The cabin can perform 680 degree rotations,...
- 100 FEET CONTROL DISTANCE: The construction toy cable crane is equipped with a powerful 2.4ghz transmitter which enables you to operate at a distance...
- FUN AND REALISTIC: The fully functional remote control cable crane is built at an 1:14 scale, it can lift heavy loads of over 1 lbs. The crane vehicle...
- CHARGING AND DIMENSIONS: The crane batteries take about 90 minutes to fully charge and you can play for 25 minutes on a single charge. The crane is 22...
- WHAT‚ÄôS INCLUDED: The box Includes: TR-214 RC Toy Crane, 1 steel beam, 7.2v 400mAh Battery, 2.4Ghz Remote, Manual. This crate is a perfect...