If you grew up in the 80s or 90s, you must be familiar with Power Wheels toys, which is a line of fantastic ride-on toys meant for toddlers and growing kids. Parents have always loved ride-on toys for their kids and the best Power Wheels for grass would be the perfect present for an energetic and growing child.
As a brand, Power Wheels first came up during the late 1980s, when a company called Kransco used to make battery-powered ride-on toys for kids. In 1994, toy-making giant Mattel acquired the Power Wheels model. From then on, Mattel subsidiary Fisher-Price has been responsible for the brand. 12 and 24 Volt Power Wheels are popular toys among boisterous little kiddos.
You should know that experts all over the world highly recommend ride-on toys for active, playful, and growing children. These toys play a huge role in the overall physical development of children’s muscle systems and coordinative abilities. So if you want to get your kids such toys, then go through this article with me to find out which one is the best suit for you.
Top Picks Power Wheel for Grass Reviews
I know firsthand how buying toys can be challenging for first-time parents and people who have no toy-buying experience at all. To help you get the best toys for your kids, I have compiled a set of 12 reviews of the best grass Power Wheels in the market. Well, these reviews are based on my personal evaluations and you can completely rely on them!
1. Fisher Price Blue Jeep Wrangler
I am a big fan of Jeep Wrangler models and I used to read all about them when I was a child. The Jeep Wrangler for grass is a powerful and well-known off-road vehicle. This Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler would be great for your kids’ off-road adventure experience.
First things first, I was extremely impressed by the appearance and design of the vehicle. It has a super cool electric blue color improved by several stylish flame decals. I also love the front grill of the car, which has been designed to look exactly like the iconic grill of the Jeep Wrangler.
I feel this is the best Power Wheels for grass and hills because it has a powerful 12 Volt battery. So this Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler for grass can take your kids through rough and uneven terrains. Furthermore, I was happy with the electric motor that this car is fitted with, as it enhances the toy’s performance and to make sure it has a smooth drive.
My kids had a lot of fun driving his new Jeep in the yard, which made me extremely ecstatic as a parent. My kid is a little big for his age and I was worried that he might not have enough room to be comfy while playing. But I was happy to discover that this toy provides sufficient legroom and space for older children as well. It can handle a maximum weight of 130 lbs., making it great for 2 people.
One of the primary safety features that is present in this toy is the lockout option. Thanks to this feature, you can control and limit the maximum speed of the vehicle; making it perfect for worried parents. Plus, it has automatic brakes that keeps your kids safe.
- Awesome and realistic design for a fun playtime.
- Powerful 12V battery for performance.
- Can handle 130 lbs. of weight.
- Automatic brakes for safety.
- Parental lockout safety feature.
- Too wide for doorways and normal storage.
2. Fisher Price Green Dune Racer
I fell in love with this toy the moment I saw it. To tell you the truth, I’ve always wanted to own my own dune buggy. Since I never had the opportunity to get one, and now I am so happy to get my kid their own off-road Power Wheels Dune Racer.
If you’re looking for Power Wheels that go on grass for your kids, then the Dune Racer is just perfect for them. It has a powerful 12 Volt battery and a highly capable electric motor that allows it to move comfortably over grass, gravel, etc. The toy has two speeds (2.5 and 5 MPH) for forward motion and one for reverse movement.
I did a little digging and learned that the tires on the Power Wheels Dune Racer are made of a tough and durable material called Polypropylene or PP. They are much better than rubber tires because they are 100% puncture-proof and durable. The steering wheel and automatic brakes make controlling the vehicle simple for little kids.
Dune buggies can be dangerous for adults, but Power Wheels has included many thoughtful safety features like a power lock braking system to make sure the well-being of your children. One of the most splendid features is the twin metal sidebars near the seats, which can be gripped for support during the ride. What’s best is that this toy comes with an automated power lock brake system for enhanced safety.
This Power Wheels Dune Racer for grass is capable of seating two children at once since it has a maximum weight capacity of 130 lbs. The monster traction system allows the toy to move smoothly over all kinds of terrain.
- Cool dune buggy design for a realistic playtime.
- 2 forward speeds for an exciting experience.
- Power lock braking system for enhanced safety.
- Can handle more than 130 lbs. of weight.
- Monster traction system for terrain navigation.
- It has a short battery life.
3. Best Choice Products Black Ride-On Car
I would say this ride-on car is perfect for toddlers and growing kids who want to start driving and playing in the sun. If your children are energetic and active little troublemakers like mine, then this toy is a great way of tiring them out. Trust me, you will love the toy’s realistic design.
The car looks exactly like the off-road vehicles that you can see during car rallies. It has a gorgeous matte black finish and is equipped with LED headlights. Your kids will definitely fall in love with the toy immediately. Additionally, it has a hardy and powerful 12V battery-powered motor that can easily navigate all the terrain types.
I also love it when toy designers include a lot of helpful features to enhance the playtime experience of a child. For example, the doors have magnetic locks as well as a low speed limit to make sure the safety of the kids during playtime. The adjustable seat belt and the grid windshield allow your kiddo to have an authentic off-road experience. As a parent, what more could I have asked for?
This is one of the best Power Wheels for off-road driving as it comes with a spring suspension system and durable tires. It’s built to take on all kinds of surfaces such as wet grass, asphalt, dirt, etc. To make sure that the kid has a smooth outdoor ride, the maximum speed available is only 2.8 MPH.
Lastly, I like how this power wheels car has a built-in AUX cord outlet, which you can use to play your kid’s favorite songs during their playtime session. Also, this ride-on toy is sturdy enough to take a max weight of 61 lbs.
- Realistic design for immersive playtime.
- Powerful 12 Volt battery for high performance.
- Spring suspension and PP tires for a smooth ride.
- There is a Low-speed limit for safety.
- AUX cord outlet for enchanting music.
- Difficult to control for younger children
4. Fisher Price Disney Frozen Jeep Wrangler
Disney comes up with great movies, and Frozen is definitely one of the most memorable and heartwarming ones. If your kids are Frozen fans who love to sing “Let It Go” all the time, you should really consider getting him/her this Frozen-themed Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler ride-on toy.
I would like to tell you that I am a huge fan of the entire Power Wheels models, mainly because of their authentic design. This toy is a beautiful and detailed reproduction of the Jeep Wrangler, which is a well-known off-road car. Moreover, it has been painted and detailed with lots of Frozen-themed motifs and decals.
If you want some Power Wheels with best traction abilities, then this model would be a great choice. It has hardy tires, which allows you to enjoy a smooth and comfy ride. The tires are made of PP material, offers high traction, and allows driving over all kinds of surfaces/terrain.
There is a spacious storage compartment on the rear side of the vehicle, which is great for storing toys, snacks, etc. during playtime. One more thing that’s important is that this ride-on car has a working radio that plays all the songs from the movie, including “Let It Go”!
Coming to the weight handling capacity, this toy can handle a maximum weight of 130 lbs, making it perfect for two children at once. The ride-on car is easy to control and equipped with power lock automatic brakes for enhanced safety.
- The Frozen theme for kids to enjoy.
- High traction PP tires for all terrain types.
- Can handle two kids at once.
- Plays all the songs from Frozen!
- Can be a bit difficult to assemble.
5. TOBBI Kids Ride-On Truck
I think battery-powered ride-on toys with rubber tires are popular among children and parents nowadays. These ride-on toys are durable and have a realistic design, which makes the entire playtime experience memorable and immersive.
I was impressed with the product – because they are intuitive and easy-to-follow. Assembling the toy is simple and I am done within an hour. Thus, I believe that you can do this on your own as it’s quite easy.
I loved the dual modes offered by this toy car. The first mode is a normal manual control mode where your child can sit in the driver’s seat. The second one is a parental remote control mode. You can use a remote-controlled 2.4 GHz RC mode for kids who are too young to drive. I would like to add that there is a speed lockout option for safety.
The tires of this toy are quite hardy and they certainly look like heavy-duty tires. They can easily handle all kinds of terrain and surfaces – from grass to concrete and asphalt. I like the car’s inbuilt spring suspension system that allows kids to have a safe and comfortable ride over bumpy surfaces. Forward and reverse functions are also included.
I’m sure that your child’s safety and security is one of your biggest concerns. You won’t have to worry at all because apart from brakes there are seatbelts and door locks for additional safety.
- Instructions are easy-to-follow and intuitive.
- Realistic design for immersive playtime.
- Offers dual modes.
- Spring suspension for a smooth ride.
- Automated brakes and seat belts for safety.
- Slightly too expensive.
6. Peg Perego Ground Force Tractor
Peg Perego is probably my favorite brand when it comes to ride-on toys that are modeled after farming vehicles like tractors, lawnmowers, etc. The John Deere Ground Force tractor is a nice ride-on toy that your children will enjoy a lot. It has the iconic green-yellow design and comes with a trailer, adding to its appearance.
This toy tractor has a rechargeable battery rated at 12 Volts. I sometimes get frustrated at how long these toys need to charge. But I have to say that the Peg Perego batteries are of really high quality. They charge quickly and they discharge rather slowly. Hence, your kids have a long great playtime per one charge. Not to forget that the motor of this ride-on tractor is powerful.
I was impressed to discover that this power ride-on car comes with two speeds. When my younger children are playing with it, I enable the parental safety lockout feature and set his maximum speed at 2.5 MPH. When my older kid is playing with it, I disable the lockout so they can access the maximum speed of 4.5 MPH. Well, that’s a cool feature for parents.
My kids love playing on wet grass on the lawn, but some of the power ride-on toys cannot afford that. Luckily, it is not the case for this power wheel toy. Because the wheels of the Peg Perego tractor are made of durable PP material and are fit on a wide wheelbase. As a result, they are good at providing extra balance and are remarkably adept at working on all kinds of surfaces and terrains.
I also would like to point out that this tractor comes with some great safety features such as an accelerator pedal and automatic brakes. So as parents, I can totally assure that all my kids will be safe while playing with this toy. The seat of the toy is adjustable as well. Last but not least, it has a smart FM radio so that kids can listen to music while driving.
- Rechargeable battery for continued usage.
- Two speeds and lockout feature for safety.
- Wide wheelbase for balance.
- Automated brakes & steering for easy control.
- Adjustable seat for extra comfort.
- Radio batteries are difficult to replace.
7. Fisher Price Green Ride-On Car
This Power Wheels Kawasaki ride-on dune buggy has a really cool and futuristic design. I think that this toy is perfect for a trip to the beach or for everyday playtime in the garden. What caught my attention was the framework of the toy which is made of stainless steel. Well, that looks super stylish.
The 12-volt battery is connected to a powerful motor that provides a maximum speed of 5 MPH. The engine actually lets you choose between two speeds, which is great if you have young kids. On the other hand, this product also offers you the spring suspension system for a smooth ride.
This toy has something called the Monster Traction system, which allows it to provide kids with a smooth and comfy ride over bad terrain. If you want Power Wheels that drive on grass and dirt, then the Dune Racer is the best option. If the ride gets too bumpy, your kids can use the metal sidebars.
This toy can comfortably provide enough seating space for two kids. There is a spacious storage area under the front hood, where your kiddos can store their precious snacks or stuff. The sturdy metal frame of the Dune Racer is capable of handling more than 130 lbs. of weight. Also, the Power-Lock automated brake system is included for maximum safety.
This toy seems small when you get it, but it is actually quite large. My older kid is big for his age but he can use this toy quite comfortably. Driving the car is simple for youngsters as well.
- Metallic steel frame for durability and toughness.
- Monster traction system for riding on all terrains.
- Sufficient seating and storage space.
- Spring suspension system for smooth ride.
- Automated brakes provided for safety.
- Instructions are complicated.
8. Fitnessclub 12V Electric Cars
Ride-on cars can be pricey if you go for brands like Power Wheels and Peg Perego. Apart from these well-known and premium brands, I would recommend you to look into other affordable options. And well it is my honor to introduce you to the 12V battery powered ride-on car by Fitnessclub.
The wheels of this toy are made of tough and extremely durable material. They are much harder than rubber tires and perform well on wet grass and dirt. If you want the best ride-on toys for grass, I would definitely recommend you to take a look at this remote controlled battery powered toy.
This car comes with a remote control mode for your convenience. There is a powerful 2.4 GHz remote control unit that you can use if you have a young kid. The toy is also equipped with a four-speed gearbox so you can choose two speeds each for forward and reverse gear.
It boasts a sturdy frame and a spring suspension design which gives it a maximum load capacity of 88 lbs. This all-terrain vehicle has a rechargeable battery that is energy efficient and fast. It has an in-built media player function that lets your child play the media player or the FM radio.
There are loads of cool safety features included, such as seat belts and lockable doors. The car has automated brakes so that young kids can easily control the car. Moreover, it has working LED headlights for fun.
- 2.4 GHz RC unit for parental control.
- 4-speed gearbox to choose two speeds for forward and reverse
- Spring suspension system for high load capacity.
- Has safety features.
- Affordable product.
- Components come off easily.
9. Fisher Price Racing ATV
This racing ATV for kids is definitely the best Power Wheels for rough terrain because of its hardy wheels and powerful spring suspension system. Power Wheels Dune Racers come with a monster traction system that allows them to navigate hard surfaces easily. This awesome ATV toy is realistic too.
My kids love ATVs and dune buggies and I was happy to find a ride-on toy resembling an ATV. They were excited to play with their own sets. The bright pink color and the cool decals on the ATV are really nice. I also like how this ATV toy can be steered with handlebars.
I would urge you to get this toy for slightly older kids, as it is intended for kids within the age range of 3 to 7 years old. It has two forward speeds – 3 MPH and 6 MPH. To make it easy for kids, this toy comes with a reverse gear that has a maximum speed of 3 MPH.
I was a little worried about letting my younger one use this toy but then I discovered the parental safety lockout feature intended for younger kids. It allowed me to lock the maximum speed of the ATV at 3 MPH so that my younger one didn’t get scared or injured.
When I discovered that this Power Wheels Kawasaki is equipped with Power lock brakes, I was relieved. These are automatic brakes that kick in immediately when the accelerator is disabled.
- Spring suspension and Monster Traction for hard surfaces.
- Two great forward speeds of 6 MPH and 3MPH.
- Attractive design and decals.
- Speed control safety lockout feature for parents.
- Power Lock brakes for maximum safety.
- Poor battery life.
10. Uenjoy Quad Bike Ride-On Car Toy
I was looking for a li’l quad toy of good quality and yet somewhat less expensive than the Fisher Price Power Wheels models. That was when I discovered this Uenjoy lil quad ride-on toy, which is one of the cutest and most powerful ATVs that I have ever seen.
It has a baby pink color, which I am sure will be loved by your kids. If you want something great for a realistic ATV experience, this is the one I would say. The features are great as well as innovative, and that’s what makes the play-time experience even more realistic.
Despite its cute design, this lil quad bike actually packs quite a punch. The motors connected to its 12V rechargeable battery are actually powerful and they can easily take care of hard surfaces like asphalt, concrete, etc. The wheels are fully wear-resistant and are reinforced with spring suspension systems for a smooth ride.
This toy comes with a foot-pedal accelerator and automatic brakes, which is something that you should always insist upon from ride-on toys. There are two speed selections and this toy offers a maximum cruising speed of 4 MPH. ATVs can be hard to control and that is why I am glad that it has a reverse gear to choose and control speed options.
Last but not least, this ride-on toy is loaded with a lot of fun and entertaining features. It has a working horn and a fully functional MP3 player as well. The gearbox and motor make realistic ATV sounds.
- The motor is powerful and durable.
- Spring suspension system and wear-resistant wheels for durability.
- Automatic brakes and low speed for safety.
- Unique two-speed selections.
- Fun sound effects for an immersive experience.
- Does not have a remote control.
11. Radio Flyer 940Z Go-Kart Ride-On Toy
When I was growing up, I would go to the arcade every weekend with my friends to ride the go-karts. It was a wonderful experience and I wanted my kids to experience it too. That is why I got my eldest this 24V Power Wheels go-kart toy for his birthday.
First of all, I would like to tell you that this toy is intended for kids that are 3 years and older. It has a comfortable and adjustable seat that allows your kid to play with it until he is 8 years old. For extra safety, Radio Flyer has included a visibility racing flag and seat belts.
My eldest loves playing with it because this go-kart offers 3 forward speed options. The speed selector is easy to operate and it allows you to choose between 2.5, 5, and 8 MPH. There’s a reverse gear that you can use for a single-speed function. The 24 Volt battery powered motor is powerful as well.
The rear wheels of this go-kart have been designed to be extra-large so that your child can drift around the corners easily. The front tires have been equipped with rubber traction so that the go-kart can be easily controlled at high speeds. The steering wheel on the go-kart is basic and the entire toy is cool!
If you are getting this toy for a 3-year old, then I would recommend using the speed lockout feature until they are familiar with the go-kart. I was also impressed with the short charge time of this ride-on car.
- Racing flag and seat belts for safety.
- 3 forward speeds for an exciting go-kart experience.
- Large rear wheels for drifting experience.
- The 24V battery motor is extremely powerful.
- Rubber traction tires for enhanced control.
- Noisy tires.
12. Best Choice Kids Ride On ATV
I was looking for something like a dune racer Power Wheels as a gift for my nephew. But I wanted something a little more suited for a young child. That was when I came across this awesome ride-on ATV toy. It has a max speed of 2 MPH, which is perfect for kids.
Even though this ATV has a low top speed for safety purposes, it comes with a dual-speed motor. If your child is old enough, then you can unlock the speed limit feature, which allows them to move much faster than before. Talking about the strong and robust performance of the toy, I can say that the 12 Volt rechargeable battery is responsible for that as it is hardy and efficient.
This ATV is equipped with a lot of fun features, which are going to make your kid fall in love with the toy. First of all, it is fit with a lot of fun and immersive sound effects like a horn, music, engine revving, etc. Secondly, the toy has working LED lamps so that your kid can enjoy themselves.
The tires on this lil quad bike are made of premium quality PP material, which is tough and wear-resistant. It can easily move over hard surfaces and terrains like concrete, asphalt, etc. All the wheels are equipped with a spring suspension system so that your kiddo can have a comfortable ride. The 4WD Power Wheels change direction effortlessly.
Assembling this lil quad bike is easy as the instructions are simple and easy to follow. I got a little confused while assembling the toy and was relieved to find a helpful tutorial video on YouTube.
- Max speed of 2 MPH for safety.
- Sound effects for immersive playtime experience.
- Working LED lamps for nighttime rides.
- 4WD treaded wheels change direction easily.
- Spring suspension system for extra comfort.
- Charges really slowly.
What to Look for While Buying Power Wheels for Grass
There are loads of amazing Power Wheels models and products available in toy stores everywhere. To help you make a great choice for your kids, I have compiled a list of things you should look for while buying such toys.
- Your Available Budget: First things first, it is important to take into consideration your maximum budget. If you don’t want to end up overspending on such toys, I would advise you to decide on a maximum budget in the beginning. This will help you stay within the budget.
- Safety Features and Considerations: Next, I would ask you to take into account the safety features provided by the manufacturers. I insist you get a toy that has automatic brakes and seat belts. My advice to you is to get something with a safety lockout feature.
- Convenience of the Parents: I love toys that have convenient functionalities as well. For example, I urge you to pick a toy that comes with assembly instructions that are easy to follow, it’d be a good idea to pick a toy that comes with an RC unit.
- Movement of the Toy: It is a good idea to get a Power Wheels for grass toy that has a powerful spring suspension system so that it can move smoothly on all kinds of uneven hard surfaces. You should look into the material of the tires and the wheels.
- Storage of the Toy: As a parent, I would say you get something easy to store. These toys are usually wide, so they can be somewhat difficult to store indoors. Hence, you should set aside a comfortable place for the safe storage of the toy.
- Maintenance of the Toy: You should get a toy that is easy to maintain and clean overall. I would recommend you to clean the toy regularly with the help of sanitary wipes and fabric. You should get something that can be charged easily and quickly.
- Brand of the Toy: If you want authentic Power Wheels models, then I would ask you to look into the products made by Fisher-Price. But Power Wheels can be a little pricey. For something that is a little less expensive, you can look into Tobbi, Uenjoy, etc.
- Strength of the Power Source: Usually, you will find that ride-on toys and Power Wheels come with a 12V battery, which is the standard strength of the toy’s power source. If you want something that is extra powerful, I would recommend you to pick the 24 Volt Power Wheels.
- Age of the Kid: Last but not least, I advise you to give some serious thought to the age and preferences of the child. If you have a young child, you should get something safe and simple. For older children, manually controlled toys are the best.
Other Important Factors to Consider
1. What is a Power Wheel for Grass
Power Wheels for grass are ride-on toys manufactured by the Power Wheels brand of Fisher Price, which are intended for use on surfaces like wet grass, dirt, asphalt, etc. These ride-on toys usually come with PP tires and heavy-duty suspension systems for enhanced control.
Power Wheels are among the most powerful and well-known ride-on toys in the world. They come in a wide variety of model types, such as lil quad bikes, dune buggies, ATVs, cars, go-karts, etc. I would highly recommend you to get one for your child because of its high performance.
The modern Power Wheels toys come with a lot of cool and realistic features that are included to enhance the overall playtime experience. All the vehicles come with working doors, dual speed gearboxes, working FM radios, etc. They are safe and are a great present for growing kids.
2. How Do Power Wheels Cars Work
Power Wheels toys are basically battery-operated motorized ride-on toys. They have a central rechargeable battery that powers the motor of the car. The motor is in turn connected to the axle of the wheels. Recent models offer dual-speed gearboxes and reverse gear.
The frame of the ride-on car is usually made of a lightweight metal alloy such as steel or aluminum. The exterior of the car is made of high-quality plastic that is painted and designed to look attractive. Sometimes, extra features like “chrome” grilles and headlights are added.
The tires of the toy are made of high-quality PP material, which is resistant to wear and tear. They are puncture resistant and can allow for purchase over uneven and hard surfaces. Some models come with heavy-duty spring suspension and monster traction systems for enhanced comfort.
3. What are The Different Types of Power Wheels for Grass
Actually, the only difference in the type of Power Wheels for grass is in the making. There are Power Wheels models that are designed to look like an ATV or a lil quad bike. These are great for outdoor play sessions.
Apart from these, there are ride-on cars designed to look like off-road vehicles and Jeep Wrangler. These Power Wheels models are perfect for wet grass, earth, asphalt, etc. because of their impressive traction and suspension system. Their engine is powerful, even though it is only a 12V model.
There are novelty models that you can try such as a go-kart or a John Deere tractor. These would be a great choice if your kid likes go-karts, tractors, trucks, etc. But apart from this, there is actually not a great deal of difference between the Power Wheels toys.
4. Why Do You Need Power Wheels for Grass
All ride-on toys provide kids with the opportunity to exercise control over their movements and playtime. By driving their own car around the garden or the house, their self-confidence is boosted exponentially. It helps to develop their spatial awareness sense.
Pressing the accelerator pedal and steering the vehicle can help in the development of their motor skills and coordination. Imaginative play enhances brain power. Playing with toys like these contribute heavily to their overall development and growth. I’m talking about their overall physical and cognitive growth.
A 2-seater Power Wheels allow your kid to learn to play with friends and socialize. They will learn how to share their toys and constructively socialize with their peers. When a child’s development and growth is at stake, you should get the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s a list of questions that I receive frequently from first-time customers.
1. What are the most trusted Power Wheels for grass brands?
Actually, Power Wheels itself is a brand that is owned by Fisher-Price, which itself is a subsidiary of Mattel. If you are interested in buying a great Power Wheels model, you should look into the Fisher-Price toys only.
2. How should a child use a Power Wheels toy?
In case you have purchased a 4-seat Power Wheels toy, your child can drive it around the yard with the help of the steering wheel and pedals. If you get an ATV or Dune Racer, then just use handlebars.
3. How to care for and clean a Power Wheels toy?
Cleaning this toy is really easy. All you need to do is wipe it down regularly with a damp cloth or a disinfectant spray. Just wipe the tires clean with the help of a cloth.
4. How can I make my 12V Power Wheels faster?
If you want to make your Power Wheels go faster, I would guide you to disable the parental safety lockout feature that has been included to protect kids. You can modify the toy to enhance its overall speed and control.
5. Where can I buy a Power Wheels toy?
Power Wheels toys can be found in any toy store all over the country. They are a really well-known brand and they have a dedicated customer support channel. If you want a specific model, you should consider buying from Amazon.
6. Is a Power Wheels ATV or Dune racer safe?
Many parents have concerns about the Power Wheels dune racer because ATVs and quad bikes are actually not that safe. But the Power Wheels toys are 100% safe because they have automated brake, speed lockout, and adjustable seats.
7. Would this be a good gift for a toddler?
For a toddler, I would advise parents to get a Power Wheels with remote control units. While your child is too young, you should control the toy with the 2.4 GHz RC. When they’re older, they can drive themselves.
The best Power Wheels for grass not only enhances the playtime experience for your kiddo but also develops spatial awareness. Kids also get the opportunity to develop their muscles and coordinating power.
Power Wheels is a really great brand and your kid will definitely have an amazing time playing with this toy. However, you should pick a toy that comes with the right safety features so that your kids can be safe. Hopefully, this guide will help you in planning the right purchase.
- Sports-themed, battery-powered ride-on toy with a practice net and 3 toy balls for soccer, baseball and football play
- Realistic Jeep Wrangler styling with sporty graphics and details, plus pretend radio with fun game-day and driving sounds
- Multi-terrain traction drives on hard surfaces and grass at a max. speed of 5 mph with forward and reverse driving
- Easy-to-use Power-Lock brake system and parent-controlled, high-speed lock out for beginner drivers
- For preschool kids and sports fans ages 3-7 years. Seats 2, max. weight 130 lbs
- Two Modes Design: 1. Parental remote control mode: You can control this ride on truck through remote control to enjoy the happiness of being together...
- Attractive and Fun Function: With forward and reverse functions and three speeds on remote control for adjustment, children will gain more autonomy...
- Soft Start & Security Assurance: Four wear-resistant wheels made of superior PP materials with no possibility of leaking or tire burst, eliminating...
- Cool and Realistic Appearance: Featuring bright front & rear lights and double doors with magnetic lock, this ride on truck is committed to providing...
- Perfect Gift for Children: Scientifically designed kids ride on truck is a wonderful present for your children's birthday or Christmas. Choose the...
- Best Fast and Powerful 1 - 2 Seater Kids Ride-On Car Truck for Toddlers Up To 4 Years or Single Rider 3-6 Years Old (Under Supervision of Adult) with...
- Swappable / Removable Large Capacity 12V 12Ah Battery with Overcharge/Overdischarge and Overload Protection, 2 Powerful Motors, 2 Forward Speeds (3...
- Soft Start and Electric Brake System for Gradual Acceleration and Reliable Braking. 2 Way Adjustable Soft Perforated PU Leather seat with 2 Way...
- Full Function Long Range 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control with remote STOP function. Front + Rear Spring Shock Absorbers, Underbody Soft Glow Blue LED...
- Integrated MP3 Music Player with Bluetooth FM Radio, Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or...
- 🚗【Powerful Motors】The off-road UTV equipped with 12V 35W motors and traction tires. A charger and rechargeable battery are included. this kids...
- 🚗【Multimedia Function Panel】Equipped with Music mode, kids can also play their favorite music through connect device by USB port, MP3 player,...
- 🚗【Two Driving Modes】Mode 1: Children can use steering wheel and pedal to operate the truck flexibly, having autonomy of driving by themselves....
- 🚗【Security Assurance】1.This ride on truck is driven by Four wear-resistant wheels which are made of superior PP materials with no possibility...
- 🚗【Ideal Gift for Kids】The electric vehicle is certified by ASTM F963 CPSIA. It is a perfect gift for kids at Birthday, Thanksgiving Day,...
- Battery-powered ride-on vehicle with a removable pretend grill, 5 pretend food play pieces, and a flying disc for outdoor play
- Realistic Jeep Wrangler styling with pretend radio that plays fun grilling and driving sounds
- Vehicle drives on hard surfaces and grass at max. speed 5 mph forward, 2.5 mph reverse
- Power-Lock brakes and parent-controlled, high-speed lock out
- For kids ages 3-7 years. Seats 2, max. weight 130 lbs
- Battery-powered ride-on vehicle with JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. graphics and colors
- Realistic Jeep Wrangler styling with pretend radio that plays cool driving sounds
- Vehicle drives on hard surfaces and grass at max. speed 5 mph forward, 2.5 mph reverse
- Power-Lock brakes and parent-controlled, high-speed lock out
- For kids ages 3-7 years. Seats 2, max. weight 130 lbs
- High Traction Wheels: Provide an extra powerful ride with big, wide wheels, a shock-absorbing suspension system, and a design that powers through...
- Siren, Horn, and Music: The attractive police design features flashing siren lights and a cool look. The steering wheel features a button to sound a...
- 2-Seat SUV: This car for kids has two seats with seat belts to provide space for your kids to bring a friend! Cruise around the neighborhood in style,...
- Child Driven or Remote Control: Little riders can control the police car toy directly inside the driver's seat, or you can direct the kids vehicle...
- Toddler Car Information: Overall Dimensions: 53.25" L x 33.75" W x 33.5" H. Recommended Age: 37 Months - 5 Years Old. Certifications: ASTM F963,...
- Fresh Barbie graphics & styling
- Doors open and close for easy in & out
- Pretend radio preloaded with 6 jammin’ tunes
- Roomy rear storage area
- Drives 2.5 and 5 mph (4 and 8 km/h) max. forward; 2.5 mph (4 km/h) max. reverse